We held our Network Launch Event online on Tuesday 15th November. Over 80 people tuned in to find out more about the Network and to join our interactive breakout sessions.
After a brief introductory “mingle” session, Simon Schultz introduced the context and objectives of the Neuromod+ Network and the other Neuromod+ team members. Participants were then invited to give their input in 3 interactive breakout sessions. Discussion was stimulated by short “insight talks” from some of our members, giving their thoughts on the neuromod landscape from an academic, clinical and charity perspective.
Breakout discussions focussed on:
- What the opportunities are for the Network
- What members would like to see the Network achieve
- What the interesting and useful research questions are that we should be asking
- What research we can do to really make a difference
- Who else should be involved
We would like to thank everyone who joined the event and especially our “insight talk” contributors and our fantastic facilitators from The Collective.
A recording of the event (including summaries from some of the breakout discussions) will be available online soon.